I’ve been nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award! A great big ol’ thank you to Deb over at Being Aunt Debbie!
The Rules of this Award are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
The Questions I will Answer:
- If you could be any animal for a day, which would you choose? I would be a Lycan, no it’s not an animal, well its part animal its part wolf. And yes this is my answer. I would be a werewolf for one day, uh night, yeah I’d be a werewolf for one entire night……watch out people!
- What is your favorite cuisine? I’m going to have to go with rustic Italian, like Cacio e Pepe, that is so simple but sooooo delicious and very easy to make.
- What is your biggest passion? Chocolate….enough said.
- If money were no object, where would you live, and why? I’d live in Michigan, GO BLUE!
- If aliens exist, what do you think they look like? They do exist, look into the windows of the White House.
- What is your favorite thing to shop for? Clothes….oh wait, shoes, no wait, purses, no jewelry…..
- Do you believe in reincarnation? No, I believe that once we die our souls leave our bodies and they go wherever the Lord wants them to go. I’m thinking I’m going to need a lot of sunscreen, tequila and Margarita mix for when my soul leaves my body. But I’ll be in good company, lol.
My Nominees are:
Heather at Hopelessly Heather
Simon at Beyond the Infinite
Maggie at RomComDojo
Here are my questions:
- If you could make one wish, to help someone else out, what would it be?
- What little known fact would you tell people about yourself?
- If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be?
- Kindle or actual book, and why?
- If you had a soul-superhero, who would it be?
- Tea and Crumpets or Chocolate Cake and Budweiser?
- Led Zepplin or The Who?
And that’s it, because Aunt Deb and I have the same followers and we follow the same bloggers, lmao! So she’s nominated a lot of people and I have too in prior awards but hey, we’re all award winners if you ask me!
So blog on people, blog on!
Until next time remember, chin up, soldier on and watch you back!