It seems someone thought I was “sunshiney” enough to nominate me for the Sunshine Blogger Award, a fellow Texan and all around funny and sunny writer at Nowhere Tribune.
Thank the Blogger that nominated you.
Answer the questions.
Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them or in this case ask them to list some random facts about themselves.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or blog.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on their blog post.
Here I go, thank you to the Nowhere Tribune for this nomination, even though I’m far from Sun-shiney. But he did say, and I quote I’m cool, offensive and I’m from Texas!
So instead of the list of obligatory questions he thought he’d suggest that I just give five or ten random, little known facts about myself. So here I go….
- I once tried out for a female roller derby team (I didn’t make it, apparently I was too violent for the sport).
- I use to be a born again Christian, who use to be a lapsed Catholic.
- I had a tattoo on my left ankle, and I had it removed which was way more expensive than the tattoo cost.
- I own 52 pairs of shoes (I use to have 74 but I got rid of some)
- I use to own a Pearl White 1969 Camaro with a 427 Chevy big block engine and a Muncie 4 speed transmission and raced it at the local drag strip.
So, there you go, five random facts about myself. Here are my nominees
So, I’m going to ask what Nowhere Tribune did and ask that instead of the questions, you give the five to ten random facts about yourself.